Hey everyone! It's me again with another quick post...I just found out the KUMINA has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger award and now I have to pass it on. Here's how it works: the recipient has to list 7 things that they love and then passes this award to seven other bloggers and then they do the same and so on and so forth, so a big THANK YOU to Kumina ( http://kumina4603.blogspot.com) for passing this to me. Love ya girl!!
Seven Things I Love (in no particular order):
1) MY LOCS! I can't imagine myself without they anymore--they are me!!!
2) The color red--I don't care what the object is, pretty, ugly, pretty ugly, whatever--if it's red I
will love it!
3) My granddaughter Spanky--she is such a sweetie. Grandma's little Spanky-girl!
4) My family, extended family, close friends (you all know who you are) and all of those people
that have given me mad support through all the "stuff" through the years.
5) My God-the creator and the finisher, the all in all of my life. His guidance hasn't failed me
yet, even though I'm sure that I've failed Him countless time--but still He loves me!
6) My sewing/quilting/embroidery/jewelry-making/singing talents that have been given to be
by my God, although I don't get to exercise them nearly enough (sigh)
7) My makeup collection--it's growing by leaps and bounds and is yet another way for me to
express my creative abilities.
I'm not really sure who I can call out for the tag individually, so I will tag anyone who reads this and I will go to individual blogs as I think of them and tag those individuals. Thanks to all who subscribe and follow my blogs and be blessed!